It is “Wedding Wednesday” on the web so it’s a good time to revisit a few helpful planning tips from my blog for brides and grooms with upcoming Vermont weddings.
- I suggest you order boutonnieres and corsages for these VIPs.
- Here are 7 tips to keep in mind when meeting with floral designers.
- …And an opinion or two on selecting wedding vendors.
- Here are some things to consider when hosting out-of-town guests.
- Want to really add a few special touches to your big day? Gild the Lily!
- The mother of the bride might need a few tips as well.
Do you need some advice on planning your Vermont wedding? Let me know by entering a comment below or shoot me an e-mail. If I don’t have an answer for you I will find a local wedding pro who does!